八年级英语听力:看电影不看续集太可惜

副标题:看电影提高英语听力,八年级英语听力:看电影不看续集太可惜

时间:2022-04-27 18:56:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载

Ursula: Weren’t you watching this same movie yesterday?
厄休拉: 你怎么和昨天看一样的电影?

Ian: No, this is the sequel. Yesterday, I watched Aims Pond. This is Aims Pond: Super Spy.

兰:不是,这是续集。 昨天,我看的是Aims Pond, 这是Aims Pond: Super Spy。

Ursula: Wasn’t this originally a TV show?

厄休拉: 这不就是一个电视节目吗?

Ian: Actually, it was originally a novel, which was adapted into a long-running TV show. Then, it was turned into a movie franchise. The new installment is coming out next month and I can’t wait!

兰:其实,原著是本小说,然后改编成了长篇电视剧。然后又改编成了电影。 下个月新一期要上演了,我都等不及了。

Ursula: The latest installment? I thought it was just a trilogy.

厄休拉: 最新一期? 我还以为就是三部曲。

Ian: No, the original film has spawned four sequels and two prequels so far.

兰:不是,电影有4部续集,2部前传。

Ursula: So you’re watching all the films again?

厄休拉: 所以你把所有的电影又看一遍?

Ian: That’s right, but I’m not stopping there. I’m watching all of the TV show episodes again, too. And if I have time, I’ll even watch the spin-off.

兰:恩,但不仅仅如此,我把所有的剧集都又看了一遍,要是我还有时间,我要把衍生出来的节目看个遍。

Ursula: Spin-off? I didn’t know there had been a spin-off.

厄休拉: 衍生出来的节目?我不知道还有衍生出来的节目这么一回事呢。

Ian: There was. Aims Pond’s brother got his own show: Jaime Pond: Building Inspector. It wasn’t very successful.

八年级英语听力:看电影不看续集太可惜.doc

本文来源:http://www.dyfwdq.com/article/q00J.html

 阅读下一篇: